Yeast infections usually are a result of an overgrowth of a naturally occurring fungus in the body called Candida albicans. Because of its need to grow within a moist, warm environment, the infection appears mostly in the mouth or the vagina. These infections are quite common, as approximately 75% of all women of all ages will have at least one infection in their lifetime.
When the cells of the body are attacked from unwanted foreign micro-organisms, the defense of this attack results in the form of an infection. Inflammation then occurs when there is a rise in temperature and an increase in blood flow in the infected area, which helps to fight off the damage causing organisms. These inflammations can cause both burning and itching.
The following are some tell-tale signs of an infection:
- A thick liquid discharge from the vagina that has an unpleasant odor
- Itching and soreness in the infected area. This is sometimes accompanied with a burning sensation, especially while urinating
- A weakened immune system, and a higher susceptibility to other illnesses, such as colds and flu
- Lesions and/or white spots in or around the affected area
- A feeling of general malaise
- Unnatural food cravings
- Considerable discomfort during sexual intercourse
- A decrease in libido
If you have one or a combination of these symptoms, there is a good chance you have a yeast infection, and it should be addressed as soon as possible to prevent it from getting any worse.
If you believe that you do indeed have a yeast infection, you will obviously want to take care of it as soon as possible. Yeast Infection No More™ is a 100% natural way to clear up your yeast infection for good, without the use of harmful medication. Discover a completely holistic cure for your yeast infection now.